Looking for an experienced, affordable online tutor for the GMAT? Whether you’re starting your study plan from scratch, looking for a solid strategy tune-up, or facing total burn-out after your second re-take, I’m here to help you get the score you need to get your MBA!
- 8+ years of knowledge from my work with Kaplan, Grockit, Veritas Prep, and Magoosh
- one affordable, flat rate of $100/hr
- Study Plan creation, revision, and overhaul so you can reach 700+ quickly!
- FREE homework questions to target your weaknesses
- effective strategies for every Quant and Verbal question-type
- professional, patient, and (dare I say it?) fun sessions so YOU can ROCK your exam!
Learn more about why I should be your GMAT tutor!
Purchase a Package:
- 10-hours for $979.00 (save $21!)
- 15-hours for $1,459.00 (save $41!)
- 25-hours for $2,369.00 (save $131!)
- 35-hours for $3,219.00 (save $281!)
- 50-hours for $4,449.00 (save $551!)
Ready to get started?
- Purchase a package above, or an introductory 1-hour ($100) or 2-hour lesson ($200) using the Paypal button below.
- I’ll e-mail you within 24 hours to schedule the lesson.
- Meet on Skype at the designated time.
“Vivian is a dedicated teacher who really understands GMAT strategy and questions. I mostly got help with Quant and it was always on point. When, on the rare occasion she couldn’t answer a question right away, she didn’t waste time and always got back to me promptly via email. She clearly enjoys helping people. Her slow, methodological approach shed light on things that I might have otherwise missed. I particularly appreciated the overall study strategy advice, as that is best when it can be targeted specifically for the individual. It felt great to have someone to turn to when I felt confused or unsure of how to prioritize my time. A far better investment than a course would have been for me (scored 710, first practice was 550).”
-Aurora W., former GMAT student
Read additional testimonials for GMAT Rockstar here!
GMAT Disclaimer: The “GMAT” and other GMAC® trademarks are registered trademarks of the Graduate Management Admission Council®. The Graduate Management Admission Council® does not endorse, nor is affiliated in any way with GMAT Rockstar or the GMATRockstar.com website.