Looking for an experienced online tutor for the GMAT? Whether you’re starting your study plan from scratch, looking for a solid strategy tune-up, or facing total burn-out after your second re-take, I’m here to help you get the score you need to get your MBA!
- 10+ years of knowledge from my work with Kaplan, Veritas Prep, Magoosh, Grockit, etc. Don’t waste your time!
- one flat rate of $150/hr (includes all homework material)
- unlimited 24/7 email support
- effective strategies for both Quant and Verbal
- personalized, focused and (dare I say it?) fun sessions so you can rock your GMAT!
Learn more about why I should be your GMAT tutor!
Purchase a Package:
10-hours for $1,480 (save $20!)
15-hours for $2,200 (save $50!)
25-hours for $3,650 (save $100!)
35-hours for $5,100 (save $150!)
50-hours for $7,200 (save $300!)
Ready to get started?
- Purchase a package above, or buy 1-hour ($150) using the button below.
- I’ll e-mail you within 24 hours to schedule.
- Meet on Skype at the designated time.
New for 2019! GMAT tutor Smriti Bagry is joining GMATRockstar and will be doing Quant lessons at the discounted rate of $135/hr! Find out more here.
Not sure which tutor is right for you?
Email Vivian at GMATRockstar@gmail.com!
I first took the GMAT on July 16 and got 680. After completing round #2, I scored 730 (48/42/IR 8). I just wanted to say thank you for all your time and efforts. Your plan gave me all the tools I needed to execute. Could not have done this without you. I’ve accepted an offer from UCLA Anderson and will begin the full time MBA program in the fall. What’s more, I was awarded a merit scholarship of $40,000. I definitely would not have received that offer without the high GMAT score, via your work with me! So again, thank you very much for everything! You’re the best.
-Seve S., GMAT student
Simply put, Vivian’s GMAT tutoring was the reason I got into my MBA program of choice. I only did the exam once, and was thrilled not to have to re-take after scoring a 760.
1) Vivian genuinely cares about her students – she emailed me in between sessions, and always sent me extra homework when I was struggling. She even sent me a sweet note the day before the exam
2) But don’t let her kind exterior fool you. Vivian is a straight-up GMAT beast. She has written an entire book on Sentence Correction, and was able to be brutally honest with what wasn’t working with my current strategy (namely, my lack of strategy and proper scratch paper usage). She held me accountable the whole way through, and showed me tons of shortcuts and ways to see through classic GMAT traps and patterns.
3) Unlike classroom classes (Veritas, Princeton Review, etc), with Vivian I felt I got a truly customized program for my strengths and weaknesses. I am really good at Reading Comprehension, so we honestly barely covered that area. We analyzed my practice CATs together as we went, and then we decided (together) what areas to hone in on a week-to-week basis. It made studying manageable and I was able to get maximum results for the minimum effort (don’t get me wrong– it was tough work!), but I never felt like I was wasting my time.
I highly recommend her, especially if you are stuck at a 600 (as I was), and looking to break 700.
-Coco C., GMAT student
Read additional testimonials for GMAT Rockstar!
GMAT Disclaimer: The “GMAT” and other GMAC® trademarks are registered trademarks of the Graduate Management Admission Council®. The Graduate Management Admission Council® does not endorse, nor is affiliated in any way with GMAT Rockstar or the GMATRockstar.com website.