Looking for an experienced, affordable online tutor for the GMAT? Whether you’re starting your study plan from scratch, looking for a solid strategy tune-up, or facing total burn-out after your second re-take, I’m here to help you get the score you need to get your MBA!
- 9+ years of knowledge from my work at Kaplan, Veritas Prep, Magoosh, Grockit, etc.
- one affordable, flat rate of $125/hr
- FREE homework material
- effective strategies for every question-type
- unlimited email support for ongoing students
- personalized, focused and (dare I say it?) fun sessions so you can rock your GMAT!
Learn more about why I should be your GMAT tutor!
Purchase a Package:
10-hours for $1,230.00 (save $20!)
15-hours for $1,835.00 (save $40!)
25-hours for $3,055.00 (save $70!)
35-hours for $4,275.00 (save $100!)
50-hours for $6,100.00 (save $150!)
Not sure which package is right for you? Email me at GMATRockstar@gmail.com!
Ready to get started?
- Purchase a package by clicking the links above, or buy a 1-hour ($125) or 2-hour lesson ($250) using the Paypal button below.
- I’ll e-mail you within 24 hours to schedule.
- Meet on Skype at the designated time.
“Vivian is a dedicated teacher who really understands GMAT strategy and questions. I mostly got help with Quant and it was always on point. She clearly enjoys helping people. Her slow, methodological approach shed light on things that I might have otherwise missed. I particularly appreciated the overall study strategy advice, as that is best when it can be targeted specifically for the individual. It felt great to have someone to turn to when I felt confused or unsure of how to prioritize my time. A far better investment than a course would have been for me (scored 710, first practice was 550).”
-Aurora W., former GMAT student
Read additional testimonials for GMAT Rockstar here!
GMAT Disclaimer: The “GMAT” and other GMAC® trademarks are registered trademarks of the Graduate Management Admission Council®. The Graduate Management Admission Council® does not endorse, nor is affiliated in any way with GMAT Rockstar or the GMATRockstar.com website.